- Starts the exercise handles positioned in front of the body, then rocks rearward positioning the handles over head to mimc the natural movement of a dumbbell shoulder press
- Rocking movement aligns the user’s arm with the midline of their torso to decrease external rotation of the arm and shoulder and reduce lower back arching
- Synchronized converging exercise motion replicates dumbbell presses
- Counter-balanced exercise arm
- Ratcheting seat adjustment
- Contoured press arm handles provide multiple grip positions
- Product Width: 52.75″ (134 cm)
- Product Height: 55.25″ (141 cm)
- Product Length: 81.75″ (208 cm)
- Machine Weight: 396 lbs. (180 kg)
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
For complete Warranty Information, click on the “Support” link. Warranty policy applies to defects from the manufacturer only. HOIST reserves the right to change product specifications, design, and function at any time.